Thursday, May 16, 2019

Community Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words

Community - Essay ExampleMy notion of community was confined to this setting and unremarkably my mind wandered to the rural argona or the countryside with old folks and relatives doing small jobs at home.Champion swimmers are Olympians who win gold medals. To me that was a fact that was always at the back of my mind. They compete to win however are a rare kind of people and they dont compose a community. They are single individuals, motivated and driven to win but are never living together, or intemperate in a geographic area. A community is different it is a host of individuals with a commonalty objective and situated in the same place. This opinion is just an opinion which later turned come out of the closet to be wrong when I came to love the valet of sports, particularly swimming.As I grew older in knowledge and spirit, I came to believe that a community is not confined to a small group in angiotensin converting enzyme geographic location. Community and sports can be jo ined together. Swimmers can be one community, people who connect to each other just like other individuals with the same hobby and likes in life. Chess players socialize and connect with other chess players in far places of the globe. Basketball players play leaden to get that championship trophy but they form a community of real athletes who must conduct the stamina, physical endurance and, above all, teamwork. Swimmers love to talk and be with swimmers. We enjoy reading the lives of Olympian swimmers, their hardships and pains, and their successes. The world of sports is as big as the world itself, and swimmers who come from all walks of life can be a community.In my younger years, few dull thoughts formed in my young mind that I was not made to win and that I would not belong to a sports community. As I learned to swim, I realized I was part of a community, even if that community is composed of people who do not know each other

No comments:

Post a Comment