Friday, October 18, 2019

The way to USA Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

The way to USA - Essay Example I spent the week before I flew to USA walking in the house at night, driving around my hometown. I was strong and tough, so I did not cry at all, or perhaps I was only pretending to be strong. Here is an account of my experience on arriving to USA. It all started when I was expelled from my university, since I could not pass the math class twice. However, that was not because I was stupid. I had thought that the university would be like the high school, so, I did not work hard enough to pass the course. I was upset at that time. I felt lost. So, I started to ask myself what to do, and where to go. Since I could not find a job without a degree, so, I was hopeless, and I did not know what to do. I told my father, who was disappointed, but told me that I had not yet lost everything, and that I still had chances because I was not getting old for studying. He advised me to look up for a new university. I consulted people regarding this. One of my best friends told me that his cousin was studying at USA, and was happy enough about his choice so far. This was where I got the idea from. I talked to his cousin about this. Since I was a child, I was fantasizing about going to USA. I was dreaming about American culture, since I loved the ir way of living. So, that became my inspiration. I was afraid that my parents would stand against my decision, but I was wrong. My father told me, with a big smile and happy face, that he liked my talking like a grown up man. My mother was a bit worried about my staying in USA all alone. When she conveyed her feelings, her voice was trembling and her eyes started shedding tears, but she was pretended that she was looking down at her cell phone. I was not able to sleep after that. I was thinking a lot about how I could go by myself and adjust as I could not speak English. But, I was telling myself that everything would be all right. I put all my things together, which included my clothes, books, courage,

No comments:

Post a Comment